Terms of Service are agreements between Sarakhon.com and yourself, an individual, or a person acting on behalf of a corporation or organization which authorized you to enter into these terms of service. By agreeing on these terms, you will be legally bound and which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Sarakhon.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Sarakhon.com.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
Copyright and all intellectual property presented or appeared on the site belong to Sarakhon.com and follow the laws of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. The names, images, and logos identifying Sarakhon.com or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights, and trademark of Sarakhon.com and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any intellectual property of Sarakhon.com or any other third party. Any contravention shall be strongly defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sarakhon.com may provide you with an option to receive timely updates through Electronic mail, including promotional offers and other relevant information. When doing so, you shall be required to enter some relevant information, so that Sarakhon.com may provide you with better services and promotional activity.
Following the registration process, an email may be sent to your email box to confirm and authenticate that you requested to register to the Newsletter.
Any of your views, opinions, and/or statements that you make shall be taken as your personal views, opinions, and/or statements. They do not represent or indicate and should not be taken to represent or indicate: (i) any of Sarakhon.com’s posture, views, and opinions and/or otherwise; and/or (ii) Sarakhon.com’s endorsement of any products, services, persons, groups, corporations, organizations and/or otherwise to which they relate. Sarakhon.com shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost charges, direct or indirect suffered or incurred by any party as a result of any consequences in this regard to the extent as permitted under law.
Text Submission to Sarakhon.com
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our blog service. We accept no liability concerning any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on Sarakhon.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
1) Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. Sarakhon.com reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics before publication, or to refuse publication;
2) You grant sarakhon.com a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to sarakhon.com in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
4) You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, and defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
5) You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
6) You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss, or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to Sarakhon.com, including consequential losses;
7) Sarakhon.com reserves the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
No unlawful or prohibited use
You will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the network(s) connected to any TIL server or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, and computer systems or any of the Services, through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Part of the Site contains advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to TIL by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
1. Your Content
You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall be solely and fully responsible for Your Content and any related consequences including but not limited to any third party claims arising from or in connection with the same; and (ii) Sarakhon.com shall not be liable in any manner.
2. Force Majeure
Sarakhon.com shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance under these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, typhoons, rainstorms, virus outbreak, government restrictions, strikes, wars, network failures or telecommunications failures.
3. Under no circumstance shall Sarakhon.com be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages arising or resulting from the access to or use of, or inability to access to or use of, the Sarakhon.com Service, or the view of, or inability to view off, Content, Your Content, Sarakhon.com Content, Third Party Content and/or the Sarakhon.com Website.
Based on the above, you consent not to take any measure against (Sarakhon.com)administration and indemnify it from responsibility, in addition to any entities, employees, or agents in charge of management, maintenance, modernization, or presentation of the website, and this indemnification shall be from all obligations and responsibilities that may take place concerning any demand resulting from any infringement on your behalf of the terms and conditions of usage or any of the laws in effect whether in People’s Republic of Bangladesh or your place of residence.